Due to Inclement Weather
Save the date!
February 25, 2023
March 18th, 2023
More info coming soon!
The largest FREE Mardi Gras on the West Coast is finally back! Featuring live Zydeco music, 5000+ bead throws, 2 DJ’s, roaming entertainment, specialty food and dancing.
The annual LONG BEACH MARDI GRAS at Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor returns on Saturday, March 18, 2023.
Free. No tickets required.
Schedule of Events:
- 1-5 pm Live Zydeco music by Zydeco Mudbugs
- 1-5pm DJ music by Dj Del
- 1-5pm DJ music by Dj Gerson
- 1-5pm DJ music by DJ Rome Selector
- 1-5 pm Bead throws (intermittent)
- 1-4 pm FREE face painting (children only)
- 1:30-4:30 Stilt Walker
- 1:30-3:30 Samba Dancers
- 2-4 pm FREE balloon twists (children only)
- 2-4 Juggler
- 2-5 Smokey Miles accordion player
- 2:30 (approximately) Mardi Gras PARADE (starting at Rainbow Harbor and ending at Shoreline Village)
- 2:30-4:30 Hula Hoop Dancers
- 3-5 pm Tarot Card Reader (FREE to all)
- 2-6 pm Live music by DETOUR (at Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille )
- 8-12 pm Live music by HOT RODZ (at Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille )
*Bars and restaurants will be open late for continued reveling!
(All the above events take place Shoreline Village (between Parkers’ Lighthouse and the Yard House)
YMCA of Greater Long Beach will be selling Masks, Hats and Masks. Please stop by their booth and make a purchase or leave a donation. 100% of the proceeds will go to the YMCA.
Louisiana Charlie’s serving: Gumbo, Jambalaya, Shrimp Boil, Crab Legs, Crawfish, Catfish, Po’ Boys, Crawfish Etouffee and Hurricanes
Shenanigans Irish Pub & Grille serving: Corned Beef and Cabbage, Corned Beef Sandwich, Green Beer and $2.00 Green Jell-O Shots
The Funnel House serving: Beignets and Shamrock Funnel Cakes
VENDORS: (located by Sugar Pop Sweet Shoppe )
- Revolve 360 Photo Booth
- VGB Designed
- Charmed by Ambrace
- Amo Mkt
Parking will sell out so please use an alternative source of transportation and carpool.
FREE. NO TICKETS REQUIRED
429 Shoreline Village Drive LB CA 90802