Get excited for the Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade!!
Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade at Shoreline Village 2023
Come and check out the largest FREE Mardi Gras on the West Coast. The Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade is finally back!
You can expect:
- Live Zydeco music
- 5000+ bead throws
- 2 DJ’s
- Roaming entertainment
- Specialty food
When Is It?
The annual Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade at Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor will return on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Do I Need a Ticket?
The Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade is free. No tickets are required to attend.
Schedule of Events
- 1-5 pm Live Zydeco music by Zydeco Mudbugs
- 1-5pm DJ music by Dj Del
- 1-5pm DJ music by Dj Gerson
- 1-5 pm DJ music by DJ Rome
- 1-5 pm Bead throws (intermittent)
- 1-4 pm FREE face painting (children only)
- 1:30-4:30 Stilt Walker
- 1:30-3:30 Samba Dancers
- 2-3pm Mardi Gras revelers 2nd Liners
- 2-3pm MC
- 2-3pm RSR Drum Corp
- 2-4 pm FREE balloon twists (children only)
- 2-4pm Juggler
- 2-5pm Smokey Miles accordion player
- 2:30 Mardi Gras PARADE (starting at Rainbow Harbor and ending at Shoreline Village)
- 2:30-4:30 Hula Hoop Dancers
- 3-5 pm Tarot Card Reader (FREE to all)
- 3-5 pm Aerial Artist
- 5:30-9:30 Live Zydeco music by Crawdaddio
- Revolve 360 Photo Booth
- VGB Designed
- Charmed by Ambrace
- Amo Mkt
Visit Us at Shoreline Village
Shoreline Village offers fun and excitement for all ages. Enjoy a wide range of waterfront dining options, from nostalgic snacks like ice cream or funnel cake to upscale meals overlooking the historic Queen Mary.
Enjoy the perfect date night riding along with the village and stop by some of our specialty shops. Explore unique shops with art, clothing, and almost everything you can think of.
Be the First to Know
Do you want to be the first to know about our upcoming special events and Wind Down Wednesday deals? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive Shoreline Village coupons today!